. . . to help your school run more smoothly
Civica Education is the market leader in Australia for school management solutions, supplying over 4,000 educational institutions.
The Civica Education Suite is a modular and integrated edu-system that features . . .
Schools use a wide range of independent applications that cover . . . email & communication tools, student administration, calendars, learning management, libraries, finance . . . to name just a few.
For parents and students to make the most of these systems, schools need to publish key information from each of them in one place.
The student information system provides quick and easy management of:
- Student information
- Pastoral care
- Mark book
- Academic reporting
- Timetable & calendar
- Relief teachers
- Resource booking
. . . and much more.
It is designed to be intuitive and support teachers to work more productively.
It also supports office staff with the key tools and processes they need.
Finance & Billing
This web based education specific solution is powerful enough to meet the complex needs of schools and jurisdictions running large scale finance operations . . .
. . . while being accessible, forgiving, and intuitive for non-finance specialists in smaller schools.
No matter what your school's size, the system allows you to operate effectively and efficiently – and gives you complete peace of mind around your financial, operational, and reporting requirements.
We take care of everything for you
- System check-up – we provide advice on server operating system, database, and workstation hardware requirements . . . just to make sure you get the best possible system performance
- Data conversion – one of the trickiest steps in migrating to a new system is transferring data from the old system in a meaningful and secure fashion . . . we have years of practical experience in data mapping and physical data conversion
- Installation – we install and configure the application software, whether on-premise or in the cloud
- User training – while our applications are designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use we also provide "quick guides" and tailored training sessions for end-users
- Service desk – once you're up and running we offer full support for your system . . . that's software maintenance, configuration changes, telephone support, and issue resolution
Want to find out more?
If you'd like to know more, please get in touch.
Just call Trevor Ainsworth on 08 8342 3255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsure about your needs?
Why not have a FREE consultation?