Microsoft 365 makes it easier for your people to manage documents.
But, you need to make sure all policies are being enforced.
Using Microsoft 365 and AvePoint Cloud Records all policies are applied and enforced
automatically and in bulk – doing away with having to rely on your people:
- Keep records of all activities, transactions, and decisions
- Control the identification, classification, tracking, and use of records
- Apply policies for auditing and retention / disposal of records
- Retain documents according to legal and legislative requirements
Free guide to records management
This free, comprehensive, 24-page AvePoint guide should be read by everyone who's considering records management.
It's called 'Best Practices Guide: Records Management for the Digital Era'.
Inside you'll discover:
- How records management has evolved
- . . . and how it should be done today
- New ways of easing the burden on end users while still achieving compliance
- How Microsoft 365 and SharePoint can revolutionise your records management
- How to manage records which are on your servers, in the 'cloud', or both
- How to manage physical and long-term information
. . . and much more including the risks and pitfalls to be aware of.
To receive your copy simply click here.
Want to find out more?
For free, no obligation advice – or to find out more – please get in touch.
Just call Angela Wood on 08 8342 3255 or email email@example.com